* Landscape and garden related businesses are able to interact one-on-one with a targeted audience, the majority of whom live within a 30 mile radius of the event.
* Each vendor has their business listed on the Spring Days website as soon as their completed application is received.
* The March 3 date is a perfect fit for our winter weary attendees who are ready to "Think Spring" and buy.
Vendors must meet the following criteria:
* Can check-in 6:30 am and must be set-up by 8:00 am on Saturday, March 3, 2018.
* Should have a representative at their table during the entire event.
* One exhibit space is 8 feet wide and 5 feet deep. Vendor must provide all materials and tables/chairs for their exhibit. Additional spaces may be acquired at an additional cost. Electrical access is limited.
* Any sales must be conducted in accordance with all state and federal tax laws and are the sole responsibility of the exhibitor. A MN Revenue “Operator Certificate of Compliance ” (ST19) form must be filled out for each exhibitor regardless of whether or not sales are being made. There is a potential $100 fine for any forms we do not have on file.
* Liability: Each vendor will be responsible for the space leased during the Spring Days event and will keep it free from hazards to persons on the premises. The University of Minnesota Master Gardeners of Wright County will not be responsible for theft or any injury that may occur to booth operators, their associates or employees.
Vendor Package Options
$40 package: includes 1 booth space
$0 Non-Profit package: includes 1 booth space
Registration includes breakfast and coffee. Bottled water will be available throughout the day. Speaker schedules can be picked up at check-in. Vendors may attend sessions with available seats free of charge as long as someone is overseeing their table.
$40 — Each additional space
$0 — Electrical Outlet — limited availability (must supply your own extension cords)
$10 — Per Lunch
Vendor application includes the registration form, the signed ST19 and a check to cover all fees. These three items should be sent to WCMG
Spring Days, PO Box 75, Annandale, MN 55302. You will be notified by email upon receipt of your completed application. Applications will be taken on a first come first serve basis. Space is limited so please respond as soon as possible. No applications with postmarks after February 22, 2018 will be accepted.