Vendors who are coming:
* Can check in at or after 6:30 am and must be set-up by 8:00 am on Saturday, March 3, 2018.
* Should have a representative at their table during the entire event.
* One exhibit space is 8 feet wide and 5 feet deep. Vendor must provide all materials and tables/chairs for their exhibit. Electrical access is limited.
Don't forget your table!
* Any sales must be conducted in accordance with all state and federal tax laws and are the sole responsibility of the exhibitor. A MN Revenue “Operator Certificate of Compliance ” (ST19) form must be filled out for each exhibitor regardless of whether or not sales are being made. There is a potential $100 fine for any forms we do not have on file.
* Liability: Each vendor will be responsible for the space leased during the Spring Days event and will keep it free from hazards to persons on the premises. The University of Minnesota Master Gardeners of Wright County will not be responsible for theft or any injury that may occur to booth operators, their associates or employees.